Thursday 16 January 2014

A new year, a new start!

My start to 2014 has been less than happy, unfortunately my grandmother died on the 4th of January, rest in peace nan. My mum was also in and out of hospital with pneumonia thankfully she is much better now and able to walk around again, one of my bosses as I have two jobs have been causing me more hassle then I can handle so I may have to hand in my resignation. Despite all this I have a very good feeling about this year, things can only get better.
Better they shall get!

 I decided to get more creative with my camera as due to my depression catching up with homework is seemingly to be impossible so I'm diving in with my hobbies. This is a the heart effect which I quite enjoyed doing after I got the filter or wedding ring to stand up on the dictionary. I currently have a photo shoot planned with a very good friend of mine tomorrow which should be pretty fun as its alternative themed, I will also be modelling! Another photo shoot in the near future will involve fake blood, handcuffs and a baseball bat if I can find someone who can lend me one. 


If you wish to lookie at some of my current work then please click here to go to my facebook page!

Until the next time I decide to blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment