Monday 27 January 2014

January 2014

Well its now 27 days into January of 2014 and jeez has January been eventful for me!
My mum has been ill since last year so has been in and out of the doctors ever since luckily she is now getting back on her feet, my grandmother unfortunately died on the 4th from liver cancer, this was her second time battling cancer and unfortunately she couldn't win this battle. I had to quit one of my jobs due to the stress of two jobs, college getting too much for me. I officially came a green belt in kickboxing and training hard so I can move up to my blue belt quickly.

Lets hope February is a nice and quiet month for me and my family!

This is a photo from a photo shoot I had with B.E Photography, was a great day despite the rain and I can't wait to have her model for me again shortly in the future with her guitar. I will also be doing some modelling for her in the future for her a level photography project.

This is a photo from a photo shoot I had with the lovely KaiaRose! She was very easy to get along with and we managed to achieve some great photos however this is my favourite.




Here are a range of photos from the photo shoots stated above! 


My blogs will probably very irregular due to mock exams and training a lot of kickboxing, no pain no gain! 
Until next time Dawes Photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment